I’m sure most of us are amazed by the amount of innovation that cell phone manufacturers have introduced in the last decade or so. Teenagers are undoubtedly the most affected of the lot and when it comes to choosing a mobile phone or an AT&T free cell phone service provider it can be quite difficult if you don’t know what to look for. In this article I am going to list out a few of the things you need to keep in mind if you want to choose the right cell phone carrier:
1. When it comes to carriers like assurance wireless and safelink wireless you don’t really have to worry about coverage. But not all carriers are as good and it is very important for you to find out as much as you can about a carrier’s coverage before signing up with them. Most carriers will show a map of the areas they service and if you are going to be spending a lot of time outside those areas, it may not be a good idea to go with them.
2. You can speak with your friends & colleagues and ask them about the various carriers which they use & whether they’re satisfied with their services or not. You can also find out about the network reception and whether they have had to deal with dead spots at any time.
3. Just because you find one plan appealing doesn’t mean that you should sign up for it without doing proper research. Always compare plans from multiple service providers. This is the only way you will be able to guarantee that you have got the best deal in the market.
4. Choosing the right plan is a lot more than just saving on fees though. If you travel a lot, you would obviously want a plan that lets you save money when on roaming. If you SMS a lot or use a lot of data then you would obviously want to select a plan that offers you benefits in these areas.
5. Lastly, you need to check on the cancellation fee that any service provider charges before signing up with them. Some providers charge huge cancellation fees which make it impossible to cancel your subscription in between. You wouldn’t want to get stuck in such a situation and that is why you need to clarify about cancellation fees before signing up with any provider.